Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection day in Paris



Only 10 minutes before Easter is over, and I just wanted to say I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed day.  We certainly did!  The weather was so fine: mid 70s with a lovely breeze, sunshine, and spring flowers in bloom.  We went down to Albany after church to visit several friends, and share a family dinner with Gregg and his family.  It was wonderful.  I ate so much sushi...before the ham!
The image I'm posting here is a new process I'm trying.  Still painterly, but lighter, fresher, more like watercolour than the old darker oil paint look.  Which I still love, of course.  But it's fun to try something new.  I'll be puting more of our Paris Pix on the Paris page, which is now on the link bar at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

quid.di.ty The real nature of a thing; the essence; the essential nature or quality of something that makes it distinct and different from other things and establishes its identity



Some words on art, photography, beauty, nature, travel, Everafter Farm, friends, family and God.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP