Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vintage Hats

Lynne, a photographer friend from San Diego, recently came to stay with us.  We had such a good time photographing together around these familiar haunts of mine, and it was refreshing to see our area anew through her eyes.  These hats are from a local store where I shop, but I had never asked before if I could photograph them.  I'm glad Lynne did!  I can't wait to see her take on them.  Here're mine...











The model here was added later.  She is Candace, one of my former students.

8 comments:

  1. I could look at your work all day long and never tire of it...it is just so very special.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Do you mind telling if the white hats have a filter or is that effect all from texture?
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments! I usually play around with artistic filters like Topaz before I add my textures. I am preparing a page called "Workshops", which will discuss some upcoming workshops my daughter and I are teaching. It should appear on the header in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black & white graphic feel to the last image - your work is so evocative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kelly. I visited your web site and your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this work, Dawne! I must call you when I'm in Vt this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Work Dawne - I love them all xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

quid.di.ty The real nature of a thing; the essence; the essential nature or quality of something that makes it distinct and different from other things and establishes its identity



Some words on art, photography, beauty, nature, travel, Everafter Farm, friends, family and God.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP