Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some of the Lovely Homes Near Us

















I love driving around our beautiful county, and drinking in the bucolic sights. Or, as they say, I [heart] NY! [As much as the kids try to teach me how to make that heart symbol, it always comes out >3 for me!!] As much as I love France, I have to say that our little neck of the woods is just about as scenic as anything I've ever seen abroad. [ Ok. So France is pretty much equal.] Or at least it suits our aesthetic. I especially love the cozy little farms, with smoke curling from the chimneys, and animals hanging out in the barnyard or in the pasture. I've started photographing these country places and making prints to give to the inhabitants. It's a wonderful way to meet the neighbors!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

quid.di.ty The real nature of a thing; the essence; the essential nature or quality of something that makes it distinct and different from other things and establishes its identity



Some words on art, photography, beauty, nature, travel, Everafter Farm, friends, family and God.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP