Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Week's Most Pinteresting



You LOVE Pinterest don't you? I do too!  It's become my go-to place for decor inspiration and beauty, great recipes, beautiful photography, and all things French!!!  I also learn a lot there.  Like how to make a word splash out of any text, such as the one above from Wordle. It only took about 2 minutes to make. But before you go to create one for yourself, check out a few of my favorite pins of the week...


via

Two absolutely gorgeous dining rooms


via



GASP!!!!



this cozy room just oozes charm from Vermont 



Martha offers a good idea on something to make with James Dean


definitely want to go here on our next trip!







more crafts...these only cost $3.50 and are downloadable




Joy the Baker says this is absolutely delicious



...but this looks sweet, too


I get to travel to beautiful areas like the  small town of Brantôme in the Périgord from 



Or travel to Budapest through these beautiful doors 




And at the end of the day, there are always good words to live by








All of the above pix should link to my Pinterest boards, and if you click on the photo there, it will take you to the originator of the post.  C'mon and follow along!


Oh , wait!  Here's one of my own photos of Paris!  A postcard for you!

texture from Boccacino


Bisous!
xxxxxx
dawne




8 comments:

  1. Hi darling...i just make my next post....all pictures from pinterest !! great !!!....lovely weekend....love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word splash and postcard! The unicorn horses while creative, and at first a bit breathtaking, overwhelmed me. I hope that these were pets that they wanted to preserve in remembrance.

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!
    xoxo,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD MORNING, DAWNE!!!!

    I am going to make a word cloud with Wordie, TODAY! AND I SEE YOU OUT THERE IN PIN LAND!!! Is it NOT addicting??? Yes, a source of inspiration and bags under my eyes! I could pin all night!!!

    Your postcard is the prettiest of all my wonderful friend! Here we go, SUNDAY...I best make the best of it for tomorrow, BACK TO WORK!

    LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet friends, how I adore Pinterest..I need to set a timer for it so I don't get into the wee hours!
    Merci for the postcard chere Dawne...so lovely!
    And, of course, I follow all of your boards :)
    Bisous,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Dawne, that Paris postcard is amazing! I have a thing for postcards. I still have the one my husband sent me in the mail before we even met. The unicorn heads on the walls made me smile because Nel used to love unicorns when she was a little girl. I love the cozy room and everything about it - the little end table and the chair. And that red rose stamp brightened my day. THE 'BE SOFT' SAYING I ADORE, AND I AM EVEN GOING TO WRITE IT DOWN AND PUT IT ON MY DESK TO ALWAYS REMEMBER. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I think your Paris postcard was the best picture of all.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawne,
    I love, love, love the postcard, merci, I think I will re-pin!
    Not sure about the horse heads, I like stag heads, but horses may be a step too far for me. GASP indeed!
    Much love
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I need another addiction ?


    Yes, I think so.

    besos. ( I hope those unicorns are not made with real horses heads!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Dawne,
    That is so funny that my post came up when you Googled :-). I am still no wiser.
    I have spent the last couple of days setting up both a pinterest and tumblr account and have new tabs on my blog banner for both sites. They should take you straight there. I am loving both, pinterest for the things I love, interiors, scenery, lifestyle etc, and tumblr for vintage and antiques. I am loving them both. How do I find you on pinterest. If you find me and follow I can follow back perhaps.
    Have a lovely weekend mon amie.
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

quid.di.ty The real nature of a thing; the essence; the essential nature or quality of something that makes it distinct and different from other things and establishes its identity



Some words on art, photography, beauty, nature, travel, Everafter Farm, friends, family and God.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP